The Akebono Team presented visitors of their AAPEX booth in Las Vegas, Nevada with trivia questions; testing their knowledge of Akebono. The contest was designed to bring awareness to the companies 40+ years of OEM, OES and Aftermarket expertise in North America, and even challenge our closest followers.
“A special thanks for all that visited our AAPEX 2021 booth and participated in our contest, it was great to be back in-person and congratulations to all of the winners with prizes awarded totaling $2,000! Some of the questions were obviously true, but we were being a bit tricky, because even the more obscure questions were also true!” stated Edward Gerhardt Marketing and Data Service Manager, Akebono Brake Corporation. “The contest was a great way for us to engage with the AAPEX attendees, and give everyone an opportunity to learn something about our past, present and future”.
The TRUE/FALSE Trivia Questions (ALL TRUE) listed here:
1) Akebono Aftermarket Sells Ceramic Disc Brake under 3-Brand Names; ProACT, EURO and Akebono Performance.
2) Akebono Performance and EURO Ceramic Brake Pads meet 2021 Low-Copper regulations today and have met the criteria for this specification for over 15 years.
3) Akebono has been an OEM – Original Equipment Manufacturer of brake pads in North America for over 3 decades and in-total found as original equipment on over 400 models in the United States.
4) Akebono was the first company to manufacture copper-free ceramic brake pads on a production vehicle in North America.
5) The 760 HP 2021 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 comes equipped with Akebono Friction Front & Rear.
Grand Prize Winner: $500 Reward Card, Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Die-Cast & Akebono Prize-Pack.
– Anonymity Requested
(But if you see a repair shop in Georgia with lots of Akebono swag and big-grins, they might be the one!)
First Place Winners: Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Die-Cast & Akebono Prize-Pack.
Michele L – Kearney, NE
Paul T – Auburn, WA
Runner-up Winners: Prize-Pack with a slew of Akebono branded swag.
(Sorted Alphabetically by First Name, Last Name Initial, City, State)
Chris B – St. Louis, MO
David W – Hilliard, OH
Dee S – Monrovia, CA
Jeff H – Oxnard, CA
Lou A – Chicago, IL
Merle G – Las Vegas, NV
Michael C – Vista, CA
Mitch K – Nashville, TN
Mo S – Lake Bluff, IL
Nick T – Kent, WA
Tyler E – Tigard, OR
William G – Simi Valley, CA
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© 2017 Morjan Media LLC. All Rights Reserved.