NRF has launched a unique e-commerce platform which can be used for ordering automotive parts. This platform can be used as an online catalog and after users login, they can use the portal to place their order for automotive parts. This portal will serve as a useful tool for easily searching, finding, comparing and ordering engine cooling and air conditioning parts.
NRF conducted extensive research to finalize the most efficient and effective way to search for the right parts. The outcome is a user-friendly platform with optimal navigation and order possibilities.
The home page indicates that NRF is active in three different segments: Automotive, Industrial and Marine. The Automotive section, in turn is divided into categories based on the purpose for which the vehicles are used like Passenger Cars, Trucks and Off Highway machinery. Due to this optimal structure, customers can easily find what they need and order it.
The distinctive features of the new portal are:
• User-friendly navigation, search and ordering
• The site has advanced search options and browsers can look for products using vehicle information, license plate, product reference and OE reference as their search criteria
• Extended search filter to optimize search results
• There is detailed product information regarding each product
• It is easy to compare products
• Stock information is updated in real time
• New easy-to-use warranty module
• Responsive design (for mobile devices)
The e-commerce platform has a responsive web design for optimal use and can be accessed on a wide range of devices (from desktop computer screens to mobile phones). After launching a new website in 2017, this new online (ordering) platform is the next milestone in the digital transformation of NRF.
Hamid Moaref has always been fascinated by cars and the automotive industry. His family has a longstanding association with the industry and has been in the tire business for the past 35 years. Raised in Dubai, Hamid attended Capilano University in Vancouver where he graduated with a BBA in marketing before attending an intensive course in magazine publishing in 2005. He has been the publisher and chief editor of Tires & Parts magazine for the past ten years.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© 2017 Morjan Media LLC. All Rights Reserved.